At Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy, our seven year curriculum will:
- ensure that the sequence of learning builds on previous knowledge whilst supporting future progression.
- lead to qualifications that are of worth for employers and for entry to further and higher education.
- enable all pupils to fulfil their potential.
- meet the needs of pupils of all abilities at the academy.
- allow pupils to acquire an appreciation and respect for their own and other cultures.
- prepare pupils to compete in the global economy.
- prepare pupils to make informed choices at the end of KS3, KS4, KS5 and beyond.
- help students develop lively, enquiring minds and the ability to question and argue rationally.