DT Curriculum Leader
Curriculum Leader – Design & Technology
£ MPS / UPS & TLR2a
We are looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Curriculum Leader of Design & Technology to start in January 2021. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a positive contribution to our Design & Technology department by leading, developing and managing the effective delivery of the curriculum to improve student progress and attainment. Experience teaching across a wide range of DT subjects and courses is required.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be passionate about Design & Technology.
• Be aligned to the vision and values of OBA.
• Have a track record of delivering and securing good student progress and outcomes.
• Be an excellent teacher of Design & Technology and have high expectations of students and want to achieve or exceed their true potential to enhance their life chances.
• Have experience of department quality assurance.
• Use data analysis and intervention strategies to enhance student outcomes.
For full details please review the job descriptions/person specifications.
Details and application form are available from the website www.ormistonbolingbrokeacademy.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Completed application forms / covering letters should be returned to the Principal, Mrs Kathryn Evans via email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is noon Tuesday 20/10/20
Interviews will take place Friday 23rd September 2020
Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy is committed to, and actively promotes, equal opportunities for all its students and staff. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is conditional upon receiving satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Please enter some content for your news story here.