Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students.
The staff in charge of Safeguarding at Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy are:
- Mr Hough – Senior Designated Person for Safeguarding
- Mr Easton – Senior Designated Person for Safeguarding
- Mrs Ryan – Deputy Designated Person for Safeguarding
- Mrs Stitch – Safeguarding Team Member (KS3)
- Mr Mercer – Safeguarding Team Member (KS4)
Useful Links for Parents & Carers
Details about Halton Safeguarding Children Board and what to do if you are worried about a child
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre
The Who Cares Trust for Young People in care
“Think u know” in association with the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre
Parent’s Guide to Apps and Games
Parent’s Guide to Extremism & Radicalisation
Keeping Children Safe in Education
Links are provided for your reference and information only. Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy accepts no responsibility for the content of external websites.