The Academy Ski Trip 2018 Saturday 27th January – Saturday 3rd February 2018 at Alpe d’Huez, France.
Students will be flying to France to the Alpe D’Huez Resort. The resort has been used previously and is very student friendly, providing a range of activities for students for après ski. The skiing is exceptional and has slopes to meet all student needs whether they are beginners, intermediate or advanced skiers.
The cost of the trip is £700 for 7 nights which is the same price as the previous ski trip, and includes the following:
- Return flights including airport taxes
- Transfers to and from airports
- Full Medical and Travel Insurance Cover
- Full board accommodation based on multi-bedded rooms
- 6 day hire of skis, boots, poles and helmets
- 6 day local lift pass.
- 4 hours ski tuition per day
- OBA ski hoodie & Trip to Chill Factore
Full payment would be required by 16th December 2017, a payment schedule is listed below and payment cards will be issued. Regular payments can be made at any time between the date of this letter and 15th December 2017 but the cumulative payments must be made on time.
1. £150 deposit (non-refundable) – 31st March 2017 Cumulative payments
2. £100 – Due by: 9th June 2017 £250 paid
3. £100 – Due by: 14th July 2017 £350 paid
4. £150 – Due by: 15th September 2017 £500 paid
5. £100 – Due by: Friday 3rd November 2017 £600 paid
6. £100 – Due by: Friday 15th December 2017 £700 paid
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Students who are currently in year 10 will be required to have a parental meeting with Mrs. Stitch and Mr Fenner and will only be allowed to attend if they are on target, remain above 95% attendance and sign up to attend enrichment sessions.